Sunday, July 30, 2017

Back to School Date

I love shopping for school supplies. F got his list last week, and I decided that we could make a date of it, and go buy his supplies and get a special treat of his choosing. I'll do the same for S in a few weeks. 
Fisher wasn't excited about shopping for school supplies, but he was excited about picking something to eat ha. He chose both of our outfits for our date.

"Mommy, you can wear your duck hunting vest and you can sign up to go duck hunting with Pops"

silly faces 

He rode in the cart and had the very important job of crossing each item off our list.  

We got all his supplies!
I offered several suggestions for a special treat, but he chose pretzels from the food court at Target. He tried to tell me that we could get four of them and share, but instead we got two pretzels to share.
"Buddy, what are you most excited for in kindergarten?" "I'm excited that we get to go out on the playground first"

"Fisher, I sure am going to miss you when you're gone every day!" "But Mommy, I'll still be with you in your heart".Well, I hadn't cried about him going to kindergarten until that moments, so I started crying in the middle of Target. And I've cried multiple times since then.
I know that he's ready and will have a blast, but it's so hard to let go!

No comments:

Post a Comment