Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hodge Podge Posting!

We've been cramming a lot into our last few weeks of summer! I can't believe it's almost time for school to start!

my handsome boys all ready for church 
We've gone swimming a lot this summer. The boys' skill level has really improved!





The boys got hair cuts last week! It was B's first haircut and he absolutely hated it! He was kicking and screaming-it was a hot mess, but we made it. F told me he wanted to shave his head like Daddy, but we compromised and he picked out a much shorter cut that wasn't a shaved head. He loves it and I love that he loves it, but I'll always mourn his long hair ha.
S volunteered to go first!



so grown up!



our before and after shots!
Sweet baby boy made his first trip to urgent care last Sunday. Daddy picked him up on Sunday and B dislocated his elbow (nursemaids elbow).Poor thing was screaming so badly-it woke me up when they came home. I got up and took him to urgent care, we got it fixed and had a popsicle, then I drove us back home so I could go back to sleep until I had to leave for work.
so pitiful 

all better!
We have another tooth gone! F has 4-5 loose teeth, and we've been waiting on his front top teeth to fall out for a few weeks. Then-surprise! He bit a lego one night and his bottom tooth fell out! We're still working on those top two teeth...



I told the older boys if they were quiet while I was putting B down for his nap, I would let them watch TV. They worked so hard on being quiet they fell asleep! And I enjoyed the quiet time all to myself...

F tried out karate! It was one of his birthday presents and we finally had a chance to go. He loved it and can't wait to go back.

poor buddy got stung by some yellow jackets (or yellow coats as he called them) on his hand and face.I felt so bad for him, but a little bit of lavender helped the stinging stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment