Friday, December 17, 2010

Date change...

On the baby front, we've had a change of plans. The baby won't be coming in June, as we originally thought. Instead, we'll be having a July baby. New due date: July 6, 2011. We had our first untrasound at 8 weeks 5 days. The baby looked great!! Heart rate was 175. Here's a picture of the bambino:

Look at him/her! Little stubby arms and legs and a big head!!
We were also really excited to find that we won't be pregnant alone. My cousin and his wife, who live in Alabama, are expecting their second child in May. My other cousin and his wife, who are mom and dad to Hunter and Noah, are expecting their third baby June 21. AND, one of my very best friends, Bridget and her husband John, are expecting their third baby July 26. We are so excited to have a baby so close to all of these special people in our lives. We couldn't be more thrilled to share this time with them!!

On the other hand, I still haven't been feeling great. I've been fatigued the entire time I've been pregnant-we're talking in the bed at 8 or 830 every single night, no matter what time I got up. And working nights is getting harder and harder!! My nausea is slightly better, but still not great. I keep telling myself that I could be puking my guts out all the time, so I'm doing pretty good! I'm just ready to start feeling more like myself. Until then, this little wonder drug is helping me get through it...

Loving my Zofran! Life would be completely miserable without it!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Yes, Zofran is the best...I lived on it for about 17 weeks. :) So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete