Friday, December 17, 2010

Fall Update

soooo, major blogger slacker reporting here. Sorry!! I have been swamped with school, work, you name it! BUT, I am finally finished with school for the semester (yay me!!), so I have time to update! So, a fall recap. In my last post, I told you about going to Carrie Underwood with Emily, Carrie and Cory's wedding, and going to the Orpheum to see Wicked with the hubs. Here are some pictures from those fun nights!!

Best concert ever!! We had so much fun!

All the girls!! Em, her sister, and cousin each invited a friend. Her mom and aunt also came. Such a fun family!

Carrie rode around in a truck! No wonder she won Entertainer of the Year!

Awesome stage!

My sweet friend Brittanie! She and her husband are expecting a little boy in February. We're having her baby shower this weekend!

Reception shot from Carrie and Cory's beautiful wedding!

YAY! I love the Orpheum!

Nellie's excited-can't you tell?? :)

I'm excited! Love me some Wicked-although I felt like it was better last year...
Soooo, that's the October update. I have no pictures from Thanksgiving (sorry!!). I had to work the night before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving night, so I was kind of a zombie all day long. We had great food and great family time!! Can't wait to do it all over again at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment