Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Family Christmas

Christmas Day was so special and wonderful, just like always! There's nothing better than spending time with the people you love. Nellie and I did our Christmas after we got home from Memaw and Pepaw's. We didn't do much, because we're getting a grill as our big present to each other. We both got some candy in our stockings, and he surprised me with a Christmas/birthday present. I'm going to see Lady Antebellum in concert in March!! I am so excited! Emily is going with me, and I'm sure we'll have so much fun!! It was a great gift!

Christmas morning, we woke up and headed in to Mom and Dad's house to see what Santa brought. We also exchange family presents, too. Santa was too good, just like always!! I got a good supply of maternity clothes and a massage. Nellie got lots of storage for the garage, and we got some new sheets. There were also lots of other goodies, too! Then, we opened presents from one another, and Dad read the Christmas Story from Luke. Mom made sausage cheese muffins-yum! Then, we just hung out, enjoyed each other's company, and I took a nap (hah) until it was time for dinner at Memaw and Pepaw's again. We ate steak, barbequed shrimp, and bakes potatoes-yum! You can't say we don't eat great!! It was a wonderful day filled with lots of fun and laughter. I love my family!!

Yay for Lady A!!

Christmas morning at Mom and Dad's

Dad's turn to open a present

Mom opening one of her many presents

Jacob inspecting a gift while Jamie watches

we're still not awake yet!

Chevy loves Christmas, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment