Saturday, December 25, 2010

12 weeks

I'm going to start attempting (emphasis on that word) to take a weekly baby bump picture and post some things about my pregnany. I think it will be the best way to remember this pregnancy and document all of the wonderful things that are happening!! I'm stealing/borrowing the "template" from Kelly.



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:12 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a plum

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!

Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet-still able to wear all of my regular clothes. Well, minus one pair of pants (if you want to count those :))

Gender: Too early to tell, but we're not finding out anyways!!

Movement: Nothing felt yet, but it's still too early

Sleep: I'm starting to get up a few times during the night. But, I'm still requiring a lot of sleep!

What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...

Cravings: Bad things!! Anything fried, like tator tots and onion rings (which are the best from the LeBonheur cafeteria at midnight!!), and Taco Bell bean burritos

Symptoms: Nausea all of the time!! But, it's getting better, especially thanks to Zofran! And I'm still very tired all of the time, although that seems to be getting better, too. And, I think I'm starting to develop heartburn (probably not helped at all by the Taco Bell!!)

Best Moment this week: Ummm, getting some sooooo cute baby clothes from my mom for Christmas!! She got boy and girl clothes, so she's not being biased-ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment