Saturday, February 12, 2011

19 weeks

After a long day at work!

Pregnancy Highlights:









How Far Along:19 Weeks













Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a mango













Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!









Maternity Clothes: Nothing yet-still able to wear all of my regular clothes. Well, minus one pair of pants (if you want to count those :))













Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here!









Movement: Nothing felt yet





















Sleep: Ever since I got my Snoogle body pillow, sleeping has been great!!













What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...













Cravings: Fruit this week

















Symptoms: Heartburn and sinus junk













Best Moment this week: No Zofran for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment