Wednesday, February 23, 2011

21 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along:21 Weeks



Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a banana



Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!


Maternity Clothes: While I can still wear most of my regular clothes, I've finally started wearing some maternity pants, just because they're more comfortable



Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here!


Movement: Pretty sure I've been feeling something!


Sleep: Ever since I got my Snoogle body pillow, sleeping has been great!!


What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...


Cravings: Fruit, pickles, cereal


Symptoms: Heartburn sometimes


Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! you look amazing! I can't believe how little your belly is! I love it :) It makes me sad to know that when I come back you'll be well over half way done, BUT! that's when the fun begins..... I'm soooo ready to feel that baby move!!! Hang on baby N ~ I'll be there soon to talk to you :)

    ReplyDelete