Saturday, February 19, 2011

20 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along:20 Weeks


Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a cantaloupe




Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!




Maternity Clothes: While I can still wear most of my regular clothes, I've finally started wearing some maternity pants, just because they're more comfortable




Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here!



Movement: Maybe I've felt some flutters-not sure yet



Sleep: Ever since I got my Snoogle body pillow, sleeping has been great!!



What I miss: Ummm, nothing yet...




Cravings: Fruit and food in general-I've been eating like it's going out of style!!



Symptoms: Heartburn and I've been so emotional-I cry over all the commercials!


Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move (I think)!

No comments:

Post a Comment