Friday, May 20, 2011

33 weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 33 Weeks

 
Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a pineapple


 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea-I don't weigh myself and I don't look when I go to the doctor-ha!!


Maternity Clothes: I wear all maternity pants, but am still able to mix in some regular shirts and dresses.




Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I feel like it's a girl, Hubs thinks boy. I guess we'll see soon enough!



Movement: Baby loves to move!


Sleep: Ever since I got my Snoogle body pillow, sleeping has been great!! I do have to get up during the night to go to the bathroom-a lot!!


What I miss: Getting a full night's sleep without having to get up to go to the bathroom, being able to easily bend over! I'm also getting more uncomfortable in general.



Cravings: Fruit, cereal (Lucky Charms and Honey Nut Cheerios)-everything!


Symptoms: Heartburn-it's getting worse! Hoping this means lots of hair!! :)



Best Moment this week: Good report at the OB, baby's heart rate was 160, and getting lots of cute baby gifts in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment