Sunday, May 22, 2011

LB Girls Do It Right...

at least when it comes to baby showers! I had my work baby shower this past weekend, and it was so much fun! We had a great time, and I felt so loved and blessed by all of my coworkers. I seriously believe that I work with the best group of people! Our job is hard enough as it is, and they make it bearable and FUN! One of the reasons I look forward to going to work each night is to see these girls!! They went out of their way to put together a fabulous shower for me and my "puppies"! Thanks ladies!!

the set up was too cute!

yummy cupcakes!

really cute cupcake toppers

cute wine bottle labels

tissue paper flower bouquet!
the goodies!

Sarah's cloth diaper basket!


We love books! And I got so many to add to my supply!!


Giraffe lovie from Emily

best bib ever!!

swaddle blankets

breast pump!!
Jane Ellis was so excited to be there!

Sweet friend Emily!! Miss working nights with her!

Me and Sarah, Jane Ellis' mom and cloth diaper queen! :)
Love these ladies! So blessed to call them  friends and coworkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment