Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Surprise Baby Shower!

Last night was our trytobemonthlybutdoesn'talwayshappen get together with my wonderful friends from nursing school. We started school together, laughed, cried, and made lots of memories along the way. We still try to get together as often as we can, but with crazy nursing work schedules, it doesn't always happen. Most of us even work together at the same hospital! Last night, my friends were sweet enough to throw me and Baby Nelson a surprise shower! I am so ready for this baby to meet all of these people who already love him/her!! BTW, excuse the picture quality-I didn't have my camera, so my terrible iphone camera had to work!

yummy fruit

can you tell someone already started snacking??!
presents!
Boppy from Kristi! And she gave us the cutest cover for it!

blankets and onsies from Mon, Em, and Anna

Play mat from MEA!

Tiger onsies and thermometer from Mark and Lynda!
I took a better picture of the presents when I got home. Isn't the puppy dog boppy cover the cutest?!

We didn't manage to get a picture together last night. This is one of my favorite pictures of all of us from our nursing trips to the Dominican Republic. Anna, Lynda, Mark, Kristi, me, then Monica and Emily in the front. Love these guys!!
I felt so loved and blessed last night!! Love love love hanging out with dear friends and catching up-never seems like we have enough hours to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment