Saturday, January 5, 2013

29 Weeks





Pregnancy Highlights:




How Far Along: 29 weeks




Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a butternut squash


 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 20-22 pounds.


 


Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes if I'm wearing anything besides sweats and tshirts (which isn't a lot!)





Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy.


 


Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now



Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 1-3 times a night). I've been using my big body pillow for the last few weeks, and it's helped me sleep better.



What I miss: Nothing this week





Cravings: nothing this week







Symptoms: occasional heartburn and back pain, especially after sitting for a long time or sleeping



 

Best Moment this week: finally buying paint for the nursery, and buying several baby necessities (crib mattress, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment