Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

I am finally getting around to posting about Christmas! I had intended to do it much earlier, but Blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures from my computer for some reason. Now that's fixed, so I can finally show how much fun we had at Christmas (since you've been dying to know!!). Christmas Eve was spent at my grandparents' house-I think we managed to squeeze 40ish people in their house! We always have so much fun! We ate a late lunch, then went to the candelight service at church, then it was back to the grandparents for dessert and presents. With all of the kids there opening gifts, it was an absolute madhouse! But, I wouldn't change a thing about it!



My sweet boy in his Christmas outfit.

Fisher and Asher LOVED Lucy, my cousin's dog. It's a good thing she likes kids, because they were wearing her out!

a typical view of their relationship-more like brothers than cousins :)

my favorite family

we tried to get a family picture...

passing out presents

it was madness!

helping Mommy open his present


what he did most of the night

sometimes you just need to sit in a box, right Asher?

sweeping

It was a wonderful Christmas Eve filled with lots of memory making! Next up, Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment