Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Peach Tea


You may have noticed one of my major cravings this pregnancy has been peach tea. Here are my step by step instructions for making this delicious drink!

I first had it several years ago at a baby shower for my cousin ( thanks Holly!!). Now, I make it several times a month just for myself.

The ingredients:
2 liter ginger ale
2 pitcher packets of crystal light peach iced tea





Pour tea packets into pitcher




Add ginger ale-this will take a few minutes because its extremely fizzy and you have to wait for it to settle





Stir ingredients together-I like to do this before all of the ginger ale is added so there's not so much fizz to deal with




Then, I finish adding my ginger ale




Don't worry, the fizz will go away gradually. Store in the fridge and enjoy a glass whenever you want to!





Believe me, you won't be disappointed in this drink! I hope you like it!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment