Sunday, January 20, 2013

Date Day


I worked Friday night instead of Saturday, so I was able to have a date day with my two favorite guys! We so rarely get to spend uninterrupted hours together, so it was great!

I picked Fishy up from my parents' house Saturday morning, and he was so kind as to take a 4 hour nap when we got home!! Of course, this means that he didn't sleep so well for YaYa and Pops. Whoops.... Here he is playing with his truck while I ate homemade pancakes.










After our naps, we headed out on our adventure! We went to a local antique store and picked up a little table and a cute bucket for the nursery. Then, we went to the park!




























Watching people play tennis






My two favorites :)



After that, it was time for a short visit with YaYa and Pops, dinner, a Target run to get our growing child some clothes that fit, followed by Starbucks and then home to bed.

It was a great day and I'm so glad we got to spend it together!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment