Friday, January 11, 2013

30 Weeks





Pregnancy Highlights:







How Far Along: 30 weeks








Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a head of lettuce







Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 25ish pounds.








Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes if I'm wearing anything besides sweats and tshirts (which isn't a lot!)








Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy.








Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now




Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 1-3 times a night). I've been using my big body pillow for the last few weeks, and it's helped me sleep better.




What I miss: A life without back pain








Cravings: peach tea












Symptoms: occasional heartburn and back pain, especially after sitting for a long time or sleeping







Best Moment this week: hearing baby's heartbeat again (140) and moving to appointments every two weeks! It's getting closer!!

1 comment: