Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekly Recap

We had a good week! It involved a visit to the vet for Duchess, lots of books and games of hide and seek for Fishy, and making tshirts for me!

The vet visit: Monday morning=me without sleep since I worked all night. We had noticed that Duchess had a very puffy ear on Saturday and the area was very hot and swollen.

So, picture this: preggo mama+truck obsessed toddler who wants to go running across the parking lot to look at the "big trucks"+ 70 pound lab who is not happy about where she's going. It was quite the scene.

Duchess ended up having a hematoma (blood filled area) in her ear from shaking it so much as well as fungal and yeast infections in both ears. Yummy. :)

We made it home without any incidents, though! Here's my synopsis in picture collage form:




The rest of our week was spent playing:






















Daddy made Fishy look silly:









And I got crafty and made Valentine shirts for Fisher and Asher:



It was a great week, even if it did go by too fast!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment