Friday, January 25, 2013

32 Weeks

 
Pregnancy Highlights:

 


How Far Along: 32 weeks




 


Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a honeydew






Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 25ish pounds.





Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes if I'm wearing anything besides sweats and tshirts (which isn't a lot!)





 


Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy, but then I think girl sometimes, too. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy. Most other people think girl.








Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now





Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 1-3 times a night). I've been using my big body pillow for the last few weeks, and it's helped me sleep better.





What I miss: A life without back pain and heartburn! (this baby better have a head full of hair...)







Cravings: chocolate covered cherries-good thing Valentine's Day is close so I was able to find some!






Symptoms: heartburn majorly this week, insomnia, and Braxton Hicks contractions





 


Best Moment this week: getting a good report at the doctor, hearing baby's heartbeat (140s), and almost being finished painting the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment